Hairstyles for Natural Hair
Hairstyles for Natural Hair
There are a lot of people who are feeling a bit embarrassed because of the limited hairstyles for natural hair. Ever since humanity has learned to manipulate hairstyles, people of different decades experimented with countless styles just to find “the one.”
Today, nobody expected that natural hairstyles will make a very late introduction. Nevertheless, hairstyles for natural hair are in for a while now, and it is here to stay. Depending on a person’s dominant roots, natural hair can come in many kinds; African-Americans mostly have curly and shaggy hair while some Asians can either have straight and smooth hair, or semi-wavy to semi-curly hair types.
What is your natural hairstyle, and how can you make it stand out? Simple, revolutionize yourself! The beauty about keeping your natural hair… natural is the fact that chemicals have not damaged your hair. Some people with natural hair take their chances reinventing themselves without really knowing about what they can do with their natural hair to stand out. So, what are the most common hairstyles for natural hair?
Why Natural Hairstyles Are The Way To Go
Since this article already mentioned the use of chemicals for different hair types just to get the look they deserve, you know for yourself that it’s not good for your hair. According to several unaccounted surveys, most people who dye or experiment with their hair on a regular basis are prone to baldness and long-term hair damage.
natural hairstylesHair may be dead cells growing out of your head every once in a while, but they still need the right nourishment! With a natural hairstyle, you do not have to worry about changing your hairstyle every so often because no harsh chemicals are really being used. Think about it; they put chemicals in your hair and they will stay that way until:
- a) The roots of your hair grows new hair; and/or
- b) You decided to get rid of it.
Even the process of getting rid of chemicals on your hair needs another type of chemical to get rid of the agent. So all in all, getting your hair done can only make you suffer in the long run. Remember, it’s better to still have hair to style than to style a damaged or balding head.
The Best Hairstyles for Natural Hair Today
The real secret of natural hairstyles is its timelessness. Sure the emo-inspired hairstyle is more popular than the entire 1980s era alone but this style will eventually fade over time. Natural hairstyles, on the other hand, are just like your old denim jeans – it never goes out of style. So be proud of your natural hair and hairstyle, because you can still make the most out of it today!
* Braids and Cornrows – It is safe to assume that you know someone who has natural hair and decided to get their hair done this way. Having braids or cornrows is one of the best cornrows hairstylehairstyles for natural hair today because it gives a very stylish look that look great on almost anyone and it is very easy to maintain!
* Twists/Twistouts and Flat-Twists – these types of hairstyles are one of the most common hairstyles for natural hair simply because it is one of the easiest things to do and the results are always good. Flat-Twists may require more work but it’s truly worth it once it is done.
* Wash and Go – the most common hairstyle for people who are constantly on-the-go. Although this hairstyle is not suitable for all natural hair types, if you are one of the selected few that can look gorgeous after a quick shower and towel dry, you got yourself a gem right there!
* Dreadlocks – okay, before you say that this is one of the hairstyles for natural hair that you’ll never give a shot, think again. If you have a naturally curly or afro-like hair, getting dreads is probably one of the coolest hairstyles you can get. You don’t really have to live the lifestyle once you have because it can still be just a hairstyle – not a lifestyle choice.
* Coils and Comb Coils – if you are one of those people who like to maintain a short natural hairstyle, going comb coils is not a bad choice at all! Coils give hairstyles for natural hair a different kind of twist and beauty which adds a “hot” factor for wearing short hair.
Hairstyles for Natural Hair Uploaded by Weave Hairstyles on Thursday, July 9th, 2015. We have 7 great pictures of Hairstyles for Natural Hair. Find Latest Hairstyles & Haircut on category Celebrity Hairstyles.
See also from Celebrity Hairstyles Topic.
Here we have 7 great photos about Hairstyles for Natural Hair. We hope you enjoyed it and if you want to download the pictures in high quality, simply just click the image and you will be redirected to the download page of Hairstyles for Natural Hair.
Hairstyles for Natural Hair Photo Gallery (7 Pictures)
Thanks for reading Hairstyles for Natural Hair, if you like this Celebrity Hairstyles, you might be interested to see Marilyn Monroe Hairstyles for Modern Women or browse another images about Celebrity Hairstyles.